Meet us at ONS 2022
Operate your assets in a #SMARTER, #SAFER and #GREENER way!
The industrial applications market is evolving and so is our businesses. We are constantly innovating to stay ahead of the curve and provide the best products and services for our clients. At ONS 2022, we will showcase how we’ve helped customers create value in their operations. Our work has resulted in positive impacts for our clients, including increased efficiency and productivity. We’re excited to continue helping businesses grow and succeed.
When: 29 aug - 1 sept 2022
Where: Stavanger, norway
Throughout the tradeshow, we will be introducing our latest releases and presenting product demos.
- MON 29/08
- 13:00 Product Launch: Discover the new SiteCom application
- 15:00 Digital twin demo: Say hello to Kognitwin
- TUE 30/08
- 11:00 Mobile App demo: SiteCom Go
- 14:00 Product presentation: Vessel Insight
- WED 31/08
- 11:00 Digital twin demo: Say hello to Kognitwin
14:00 LedaFlow: CO2 Initiative and Slug Capturing
Our team will also be happy to discuss:
- How can we help you improve the operational performance of offshore assets?
- What can we offer to help plan and execute work more efficiently?
- How can we partner across sectors to achieve decarbonization?
Want to discuss how we can help your business?
Get in touch with our experts who will be present at ONS and start to chat today.
- Svein Ove Farstad – Growth Manager Vessel Insight
- Kristian Kleiveland –Area Director – Vessel Insight, Offshore & Special
- Steven Keen – Manager Strategic Partnerships Vessel Insight
- Stein-Ove Valderhaug – Digital Ocean
- Nils Magne Reilstad – Sales Manager EMEA
- Sanna Zainoune – Innovation Director
- Stig Wølstad-Knudsen – VP Products Digital Wells
- Stian Skjævesland – Global Commercial Director
- Therese Krogh – Customer Success Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henrik Martinsson – Growth Manager
- Jan Gerhard Norstrøm – Managing Director Ledaflow
- Mikkel Haug – Director of Partner & Alliances
- Håvard Paulshus – Director of Solutions
- David Baumley – Growth Manager
- Luke Kendall – Vice President Solutions & Industrial Applications
Every day our products create impact by turning data into better actions, helping organizations automate work and drive value over the entire asset lifecycle.
Our vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure enables customers to unlock the value of their data.
Our Dynamic Digital Twin is an enabler for digitalization of oil & gas assets at scale.
Ensure the safest, most economical and environmentally friendly transport of oil and gas.
A complete ecosystem for safer and reliable drilling and wells operations.
GET YOUR HYBRID MACHINE LEARNING WHITEPAPER
Learn from other organizations about trends and solutions driving sustainability in the Energy, Maritime and Utilities industries.
END-TO-END CARBON TRANSPARENCY
Improve energy efficiency and meet net-zero commitments by leveraging digital twin technology to contextualize sustainable energy assets including hydrogen, CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage), Offshore Wind, and Electrification.
6 STEP JOURNEY TO DIGITALIZATION WITH CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Kongsberg Digital has created a 6-step blueprint to ensure shipowners and operators get the most out of digitalization with Vessel Insight.